Thursday, July 14, 2022

Realtor in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley




I help people selling their homes get them sold quickly and almost always at 100% asking, even over in some markets. I save my real estate buyers thousands on their purchase, whether a new residence, investment, retirement, commercial property, etc. Providing quality service with a strong foundation built on honesty, integrity and professionalism.


Are you looking to upsize or downsize? Are you getting a divorce? Maybe it's time to move into an active adult community or an assisted living. Are you looking for an income property? Do you need to relocate? Are you nearing the term on your commercial lease and need assistance renegotiating an extension? I am honored to assist you in achieving your real estate goals.

Levesque Realty has provided real estate services within Los Angeles and Ventura Counties for over 30 years. A boutique brokerage that focuses on quality not just quantity. We strictly adhere to all CDC COVID 19 guidelines. Residential and commercial sellers and buyers in Ventura and LA Counties. Residential sales, purchases, commercial sales, purchases, leases.

Contact me to learn more about the help I can provide you in selling, leasing or purchasing your next residential or commercial property. Email me at yglesias75@gmail.com or call me at 805.490.4944. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.

Representing Conejo Valley including Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Lake Sherwood, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas and and their surrounding areas. Including, Malibu, Simi Valley and Moorpark.

91302,91301,91377,91360,91361,91362,91320,93010,93012,93021,93065,93063, 90404, 90405, 90265, 90272

BRE License # 01898123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtor in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley

I help people selling their homes get them sold quickly and almost always at 100% asking, even over in some markets. I save my real estate b...