Sunday, June 16, 2019

The kids are out of school and on summer break! It's high season in residential real estate.

Providing quality service with a strong foundation built on honesty, integrity and professionalism.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, an investment property, you need to relocate, plan to start a new business and need a commercial property, or if you are nearing the term on your commercial lease and need assistance renegotiating an extension. We are honored to assist you in achieving your real estate goals. Levesque Realty has provided residential and commercial Real Estate services within Los Angeles and Ventura Counties for over 20 years.
Contact me to learn more about the help I can provide you in selling, leasing or purchasing your next residential or commercial property. Email me at yglesias75@gmail.com or call me at 805.490.4944. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business. BRE License # 01898123.
Conejo Valley, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Lake Sherwood, Hidden Valley, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Calabasas, Malibu, Simi Valley and surrounding areas. Buyers Agent, Listing Agent, Leasing Broker, Purchasing Broker, Selling Broker.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtor in Thousand Oaks, Conejo Valley

I help people selling their homes get them sold quickly and almost always at 100% asking, even over in some markets. I save my real estate b...